Robinson Center Rules
The Robinson Center Performance Hall wants all guests and patrons to have a safe and enjoyable visit. For that reason, they have a set of rules and guidelines as listed below. Guests and patrons should read and adhere to the following rules as failure to abide by them may result in expulsion from the venue. Certain performances, concerts, and events may have slightly altered rules, so please be sure to check your program or event description.
If you have any questions, please contact Robinson Center Performance Hall at 501-244-8800.
RCPH works to make sure that everyone can enjoy the venue and facility equally. This includes a limited number of wheelchair accessible and companion seats and access to listening devices that security or event staff can help you acquire. If you require wheelchair access, all levels offer accessible entrances via lifts and elevators. Wheelchair accessible parking available in Parking Garage Level 1 -Robinson Lobby Level (L), where a wheelchair lift is located.
Pets are not allowed except for service animals helping persons with disabilities. Service animals must be leashed and wearing a harness at all times. Please contact the box office at 501-244-8800 if you require further information.
Arriving late may result in guests being asked to wait in the lobby until a designated break period. To avoid frustration, Robinson Center Performance Hall recommends that you arrive no later than 45 minutes before a ticketed event to make sure you have plenty of time to find parking and get to your seat.
Large bags are not allowed in the venue. Smaller bags may be subject to inspection by event staff and security. Guests may refuse searches and event staff reserves the right to refuse entry.
Camera and Recording Policy
Professional cameras with removable lenses are not allowed in most cases. Recording equipment is also not allowed.
Outside food and drink are not allowed in the theater for most events and shows. If a specific show or event allows drinks and refreshments, it will be discussed in the program guide. There are on-site concessions stands available for any refreshments you may need.
Lost and Found Policy
Lost an item at an event? You can ask event staff for help with finding the lost and found service. You can also call 501-370-3267 after the performance. Please be prepared to leave your full name, contact information, and a detailed description of your lost item. Robinson Center Performance Hall does not claim responsibility for your lost possessions.
Robinson Center Performance Hall restricts certain items to keep guests and event staff safe. Please refer to the list below for details. All bags and guests are subject to visual inspections and any prohibited items may be disposed of or returned to guest vehicles. To avoid frustration, please refer to the list below.
- Weapons of any kind, including guns, knives, pepper spray/mace, flares, and fireworks
- Drugs and other illegal substances
- Outside food and beverage, including cans, bottles, flasks, and coolers
- Video or audio recording devices, laptops/computers
- Noise making devices (i.e. air horns, drums, whistles, etc.)
- Flashlights, laser pointers, and other distracting light-producing objects
- Unapproved promotional pamphlets and/or product samples
- Wheeled conveyances other than wheelchairs and strollers (i.e. skateboards, rollerblades, bicycles, etc.); strollers are not permitted in seating areas
- Large bags (i.e. backpacks, suitcases, luggage, etc); bags may not be larger than 12”x12”
- Shirts, jackets, or any other openly displayed item that features offensive imagery or language
- Other prohibited items: chairs, umbrellas, two-way radios, beach balls, balloons, permanent markers, and spray paint
Smoking is not allowed at the venue. Event staff will happily direct you to designated smoking areas outside of the venue.